Photo by Vladimir “Doctor” Skorikov
Prominent plastic and portrait artist,
Monumental-decorative art and composition,
Born on 10 December 1947, in the village of Bogorodskoe, Sergachevskiy Region, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.
1972–1977 – Y. A. Yevstigneyev College of Performing Arts, Faculty of Theatrical Set Design, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.
- 1972–2000 – Lived and worked in Chişinău, Moldova,
- 2000–present – Lives and works in Hof, Germany.
Tretyakov State Gallery, Moscow, Russia.
- Don Quixote, Glien, Germany, 2007,
- The Milkmaid Shepherd, monument, Arneburg, Germany, 2005 (This monument was created to honor all milkmaids and shepherd women around the world, in particular, the one who saved the town of Arneburg-on-Elbe from enemy soldiers),
- Boris Pasternak, bust, Tretyakov State Gallery Sculpture Garden, Moscow, Russia, 1994.
- Chişinău, Moldova,1979, 1980, 1987-1990. Some of the exhibitions are those of Moldovan experimental art:
- The Exhibition of Moldovan Experimental Art, local community center “Dom ofitserov”, 1994,
- “Я + я + …” (“Ya + ya + …”) or Me + Myself + …, curated by Mikhail Shevelkin, Expocenter (formerly VDNKh), Chişinău, Moldova, 1993,
- “Поиск-2” (“POisk-2”) or Search-2, curated by Mikhail Shevelkin, 1989,
- The Artists’ Union of Moldova young artists’ sculptural en plein air, public space behind the National Gallery of Art, Pushkin St., Chişinău, Moldova, 1987,
- Moscow, Russia,1987, 1991 and 1993,
- Jerusalem, Israel in 1993,
- Sculpture garden at the University of Anatolia, Turkey, 2008,
- Daetz Centrum International Wood Carving Museum, Lichtenstein, 2010–2011,
- Sculptural Symposium, Hamburg, Germany, 2006,
- Kunstkreuz-2006, Kunstraum 1, Berlin, Germany, 2006,
- Kunstreuz-2005, Zuzammen leben, Kunstram 1, Berlin, Germany, 2005,
- Academy of Fine Arts, Paris, France, 2005.
- “Летит душа” (“LetIt dushA”) or Fly, Soul, Monastery Gallery, Hof, Germany, 2004,
- Nativity Scene, Market Square, Hof, Germany.